CCS Finanzas, LLC: A financial services company that Campabadal founded in 2017, where she is currently the sole partner of the company and CEO. She undertook to continue helping families to supervise their personal investments, independently.
In her 19 years of experience in the financial world, she has focused on helping large family wealth. First in Spain in Banking (7 years) and later in both Private Banking and Multifamily Offices in the United States, where she has lived and worked for 10 years and adding, in Miami and New York.
After 9 years in banking, Campabadal met the exciting world of Multi Family Offices (private companies that assist large family groups independently). Where she has specialized since 2013 in advising, in addition to families, her main focus. She also directly to multifamily offices, both Spanish and American groups. Helping them to start their business in the Latin American and European market, generally from the United States.
Cristina has been named Top 100 People in Finance USA 2021, among 99 other prestigious professionals from the American financial world.
External Financial Projects
Financial companies for which she has worked both as an internal employee and as an independent external advisor. In different positions, from Private Banking Advisor to Latin America Business Development Director:
- Octavia Wealth Advisors: American Multifamily Offices with offices in Ohio, San Diego, Los Angeles and Miami. Company for which she has been external Financial Advisor and Director of Business Development for Latin America.
- LifeInvest Wealth Management: (New York, Miami, Barcelona, Bogotá), one year as Director of Colombia. Helping them to enter the Andean market.
- WE Family Offices :(Miami), two years as Relationship Manager for clients in Latin America. With offices in Miami and NYC, one of the Top MFOs in the United States.
- GBS Finanzas: (Barcelona and Miami), as Director of Business Development and Financial Advisor for Latin America.
- Banco Santander International Private Banking: (USA, Miami), managing large family assets in the Andean Zone (very focused on Colombia and Peru).
- Banco Santander: (Spain, Barcelona), as a banker in the Patrimonios group.
- BBVA (Spain, Barcelona), first, as a commercial and later as a Private Banker.
Million dollars managed
90% Latin American clients
Private Banking clients throughout her career
Families from USA, Latin America and Spain
Families who trust Cristina Campabadal
Access to a total of $12 billion dollars of wealth
Multifamily Offices and Financial Entities
Access to International Wealth Management companies
Years of experience in the financial industry
7 years in Spain + 10 in USA and Latin America
Contract her Consultancy
If you want to contract Campabadal for business development or wealth management consultancy (because you are a Single Family Office, one family or an individual) , fill out the following form and we will contact you as soon as possible